Limited Edition Handbags & Accessories, Celebrating Equine Racing
And They're Off! This distinct Rebecca Ray custom design is a tribute to Keeneland Race Track! Pulled from a vintage, Lexington, Kentucky newpaper advertisement, the horses are racing toward the finish line, screened across sturdy canvas. This roomy tote can be worn across the body or carried by its leather trimmed handles. Cotton striped webbing detail and handles. All hardware is equestrian-grade nickel. Contrast cotton lining, interior pocket, zipper top.
*All Rebecca Ray products are American Made by Amish Harness Makers and Seamstresses.
• Cotton duck canvas
• Zipper closure at top
• Equestrian-grade nickel hardware
• Double leather trimmed, flat cotton striped webbing handles with 6" drop
• 31.5" flat cotton striped webbing adjustable crossbody strap
• Contrast cotton canvas interior lining
• Interior drop in pocket
• Interfacing reinforced bottom
• Height: 17" • Length: 20" • Depth: 5"