Sold out at Breeders' Cup 2017, this is our best-selling Mary Ann tote-- a fun tote for the avid horsemen and women. The 2018 tote presents vintage art taken from a 1930's Derby needlebook, featuring racehorses and the infamous Churchill Spires screened across sturdy canvas. This roomy tote can be worn across the body or carried by its leather trimmed handles. Cotton striped webbing detail and handles. All hardware is equestrian-grade nickel. Contrast cotton lining, interior pocket, and zipper top. All Rebecca Ray products are American Made by Amish Harness Makers and Seamstresses.
- Cotton duck canvas
- Zipper closure at top
- Equestrian-grade nickel hardware
- Double leather trimmed, flat cotton striped webbing handles with 6" drop
- 31.5" flat cotton striped webbing adjustable crossbody strap
- Contrast cotton canvas interior lining
- Interior drop in pocket
- Interfacing reinforced bottom
- Dimensions: Height: 17" Length: 20" Depth: 5"