Just a few of the organizations we support:
- Chagrin Valley Hunt Club
- The Equestrian Aid Foundation
- Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding
- Georgia Dressage & Combined Training
- Grapes of Hooves
- OPHA (Ohio Professional Horsemen’s Association) “Horses for Heroes”
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Classic Horse Show
- The Southlands Foundation
- USHJA (United States National Equestrian Organization for Hunters and Jumpers)
- Washington International Horse Show
- American Cancer Society "Dogs & Divas"
- The American Medical Center Top Dog Gala
- The English Setter Association of America
- The Geauga County Dog Shelter, K9 Unit
- The Irish Setter Club of America
- Take the Lead
- Canter, USA
Rebecca Ray Designs believes that companies can do "good" while doing "well" so community contributions are the fabric of our mission statement. Please review our guidelines below before applying for a donation to be certain that your cause meets our giving criteria. Rebecca Ray Designs primarily gives gifts of products but can also help organizations create custom product to help with a fundraising event.
After reviewing our donation criteria, please submit a donation request here.
All organizations wishing to apply to Rebecca Ray Designs for the above considerations must meet the following criteria:
1.The charity's cause must benefit animals, women and/or children.
2. All requests must be made 60 days prior to the event.
3. Your organization must be an established 501C-3 in good standing.
4. Tax exempt status and proof of 501 C-3 must be faxed to Rebecca Ray Designs before the item is released.
5. Once we donate, we reserve the right to post our donation to the organization on our website and use the donation for promotional purposes.
Please note that we do receive numerous donation requests throughout the year, and we consider every request carefully. In the event we are not able to support your organization this year, please try again next year. We commend you for the wonderful things that you are doing to make a difference.