Mini Wool Trapper Bag w/ Rosette
Availability: Out of stock
The Hudson Bay Trapper Totes use only the finest quality Hudson Bay Blankets, featuring rich blended wool in their signature multi stripe pattern. Each bag is finished by an Amish leather craftsman, who adds stirrup leather handles and a braided leather toggle closure that catches a handmade bridle rosette. Every bag is unique due to variations in vintage materials.
Hudson Bay blankets have been sought after for more than 325 years. First brought to North America around 1780 from England, vintage Hudson Bay Blankets are prized by designers and collectors alike. Once traded as currency, each blanket has a line, or a point value stitched onto one end that denoted its trading worth. Made of 100% wool, the blankets are first woven into a large size and then felted down to a more usable size.
• Hudson Bay Blanket body with bridle leather details
• Braided leather toggle closure with glass bridle rosette detail
• Equestrian grade nickel hardware
• Double, flat bridle leather adjustable handles with 10” drop
• Natural cotton canvas interior lining
• Two interior drop-in pockets
• Purse feet on bottom
•Mini: 8" x 14" x 5.5"