A hard-working and sturdy duffel with a vintage advertisement featuring a racehorse is screened across sturdy canvas. This roomy tote can be worn across the body or carried by its leather trimmed handles. Cotton striped webbing detail and handles. All hardware is equestrian-grade nickel. Contrast cotton lining, interior pocket, zipper top. Graphic Reads: Go Thoroughbred Racing at Saratoga.
*All Rebecca Ray products are American Made by Amish Harness Makers and Seamstresses.
• Cotton duck canvas
• Zipper closure at top
• Equestrian-grade nickel hardware
• Double leather trimmed, flat cotton striped webbing handles with 7" drop
• 42" flat cotton striped webbing adjustable crossbody strap
• Exterior drop in pocket on right side
• Exterior drop in compartment on back
• Contrast cotton canvas interior lining
• Interior zipper pocket
• Reinforced bottom
• Height: 12"
• Length: 21"
• Depth: 10"